Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

~Unhappy Morning~

Oh my god...... I don't know why I got a unhappy morning today. When I was chatting with Chan Hong, suddenly my aunt told me that my new laptop did not had CD-Drive........ What????? My laptop did not had CD-Drive??? Why my father did not tell me at all?! Then my mother took a catalog which is Dell laptop catalog that found at The Star newspaper. So, I investigated which is my laptop model. Suddenly i found 1 laptop which is as same as with my laptop that the price only RM 1399. But as I know, my laptop is RM2900. That means either my father lies me or that seller lies my father. So, my aunt straight away phoned my father. Besides that I also got phoned to my friend. Richard. Richard told me that my laptop was a bit expensive. As a conclusion, I felt so sad and i hate people lie to me.

3 comments:

goay said...

ya bo? then zzz lioa lo. nth can be done

Alst0n said...

yala i hate tat ppl lo n more not my internet cannot use is my laptop cannot use broadband. My latop Rosak de.

Unknown said...

hmm..where you bought your laptop @.@
I bought my dell laptop from internet, the dell workers came to my house and gave me laptop.(Service very good)
Laptop rosak, dell worker also came to my house and repaired(service very good)..

Pity you and your laptop

Post a Comment