Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Friday, March 19, 2010

~Accident~

Today I went to Alvin's house to have a gathering with Chan Hong them. On the way, i sent khai yuen to Krico there. Then i straight away go to Alvin's house and starting Yugioh games with Chan Hong. Suddenly, Khai Yuen phoned me and told me to send him home quickly because he said he die already. Then i straight aways go to send him. On the way, I met an accident with a Viva car. That lady copy my Identical Card and told me should pay the cost. Then I phoned Alvin and called him to lend money to me first. He called to his mother and ask can lend to me or not. Then his mother told him waited them because they were on the way home. After 2 or 3 minutes, Alvin and his family came there. Alvin's parents argued with that lady. That lady said that I may be needed to pay about Rm 300 or Rm400. Wow!!!That was a large amount le. Then Alvin's father said that was a little bit broken at the most needed RM 150 only. After that, Alvin's father called a foremen to repair her car. Then that lady asked for the colour of car which was damaged. Alvin's father said that one only needed below RM150 and that lady should be laugh because that lady already earned a lot. So, I gave that lady RM 150 only. At the end, I go to repair my motor and that lady just go away with angrily. I so scared that lady will come to my house and ask for more money. When I was home, i told the story to my mother. Mother scold me. (T_T) Today really so unlucky day.........

1 comments:

rick said...

so kesian u..

Post a Comment