Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

~My New Laptop~

I am so happy because my father has brought a laptop to me. Before Spm he promise me that if I get 5As he will buys a laptop to me and if I get 7As he will stops smoking. So when he heard my Spm result he straight away brought a laptop to me. Not only that, my family include my aunt and my sister's boyfriend also got give me "angpau" as reward. Besides that I think my father will stops smoking but i feel disappointed to him because he still no stops smoking. However, I will give him more time to stop smoking. At the end i would like to thanks my family very very much.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wah..so nice lo..
SPM get 5As, can get a laptop @.@

What brand for ur laptop?

Alst0n said...

Dell. But don know why cannot surf internet wif broadband. izit window 7 cannot support for broadband?

Post a Comment