Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

~Amazing Experience~

Yesterday Chan Hong , Khai Yuen and I went to Raja Uda. At first, Khai Yuen don't want to go with us but i kept begging to him so he promised go with us. The main purpose we went to Raja Uda is looked for our Yugioh Cards.
We started our journey from Chan Hong's house with CHan Hong's car. Khai yuen and I felt so scare about Chan Hong's driving skills but we were forced to accept it. There was about 1hr we arrived to our destination which is Raja Uda.( I don know why we needed 1 hour to arrive Raja Uda but others can arrived Raja Uda in half an hour.) Then we went to the shop quickly and straight forward to the Yugioh cards' department. There was a lot of card and almost every card could be found in the shop. Suddenly I found the card that i needed which is Mirror Force. That card was very hard to find. I can't just believe i can met that card there. Besides that I also brought a lot of card. After that, we quickly back from Raja Uda because of Khai Yuen was angry about us. At the last, when Chan Hong send us back, we felt very dangerous. As a conclusion, "Please Do Not Seat Chan Hong's Car"

0 comments:

Post a Comment